KCSoftwares - Termination notice

wasbit

Sep 8, 2023, 7:36:07 PM9/8/23
KCSoftwares Termination notice
KC Softwares activities are to be terminated by end of October 2023.
All products are to be considered as End-Of-Life (EOL) on October 31st 2023.

ApHeMo Fv ;AudioGrail was K-Mp3 ;AVIToolbox Fv ;BATExpert ;Dot11Expert
;Dumo ;HDDExpert ;ID PhotoStudio ;Ignition ;KCleaner ;KFK ;K-ML Fv
;MassCert ;PhotoToFilm Fv ;PortExpert ;RAMExpert ;Startup Sentinel ;Sumo
;Vampix ;Video Inspector ;Zer0
- - https://www.kcsoftwares.com

If you have a need for any of their programmes, grab them now as they
may become unavailable.

--
Regards
wasbit

R...@invalid.com

Sep 9, 2023, 2:00:07 AM9/9/23
On Sat, 9 Sep 2023 00:35:58 +0100, wasbit <was...@nowhere.invalid>
wrote:
Nice link. Saved a number of them.

Tnx!

wasbit

Sep 9, 2023, 4:30:22 AM9/9/23
FYI
KCSoftwares - Termination notice

KC Softwares activities are to be terminated by end of October 2023.
All products are to be considered as End-Of-Life (EOL) on October 31st 2023.

Their free versions include:

- https://kcsoftwares.com/

--
Regards
wasbit

wasbit

Sep 9, 2023, 6:00:35 AM9/9/23
For some reason I can't start a new thread only reply, hence this post
whilst I work out what's changed.

Rink

Oct 31, 2023, 10:10:53 AM10/31/23
Op 9-9-2023 om 12:00 schreef wasbit:
> KCSoftwares - Termination notice
> KC Softwares activities are to be terminated by end of October 2023.
> All products are to be considered as End-Of-Life (EOL) on October 31st
> 2023.
>
> Their free versions include:
> ApHeMo Fv ;AudioGrail was K-Mp3 ;AVIToolbox Fv ;BATExpert ;Dot11Expert
> ;Dumo ;HDDExpert ;ID PhotoStudio ;Ignition ;KCleaner ;KFK ;K-ML  Fv
> ;MassCert ;PhotoToFilm Fv ;PortExpert ;RAMExpert ;Startup Sentinel ;Sumo
> ;Vampix ;Video Inspector ;Zer0
>
>  - https://kcsoftwares.com/

Thanks, wasbit.
I downloaded some of this software.

Do I have to install this software today, or can I wait?

Rink